AEIO can also orchestrate every detail of your grant review process to make it as streamlined as possible while providing you with a single point of contact for status inquiries. At every step in the value equation, from the initial development of the RFP, our goal is to further and expedite the advancement of your goals and objectives. We assist governmental organizations in the administration and processing of grant review applications. Our staff has worked extensively with federal databases in order to find and coordinate with the right reviewers and panelists for peer and grant review processes.
Our peer review services include
- Identifying which grant applications meet your program requirements
- Maintaining an extensive database of expert review candidates in various disciplines in order to assemble the most capable peer review groups
- Planning and moderating review sessions employing several methods, such as face-to-face meetings, telephone conference, or web-based conferencing
- Facilitating the entire review phase, including review of proposal sustainability, evaluation (metrics), and budget
- Receiving all proposal submissions, preparing application review packages, and providing access to real-time review status through our fine-tuned document control system