AEIO has a proven track record in providing our distinct group of business and technology services. Our solutions strategically integrate our core services to manage the information, people, and infrastructure that fuel client organizations. Our extensive experience includes support for federal agencies such as the U.S. Department of Justice, the National Science Foundation, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the Food and Drug Administration. We feature proactive program management, established corporate procedures, innovative approaches, and a qualified staff for maximum responsiveness to client needs.
- Sempra Energy – AEIO provides Sempra Energy with administrative services, desktop maintenance, hardware break/fix support, and help desk support services for more than 4,000 devices (desktops, laptops, printers, and peripherals) that are geographically-dispersed in Anaheim, Los Angeles, and San Diego, California.
- Martin Luther King Hospital – When Los Angeles’ newly renovated Martin Luther King Jr. Hospital reopens with state-of-the-art equipment and technology in May 2015, it will do so relying on AEIO to support its desktop support services needs. Our team is already on site providing break/fix, deployment, refresh, and VoIP administration services. We also supply the critical logistics that support imaging, software distribution, product lifecycle management, and endpoint protection security, in addition to operating a centralized desktop lab for software testing and packaging.
- U.S. Department of the Interior – AEIO provides DOI with reliable desktop hardware and software support services for more than 4,000 users travelling and working from off-site locations. Our technicians are on-call 24/7/365 to install and configure computers and related equipment, and to handle hardware and software moves, adds, and changes.
- U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Program – Since May 2010, we have supported DOJ’s Concentration of Federal Efforts (CFE) Resource program by providing on- and off-site program management services. This includes information and data collection, analysis, and synthesis; strategic and consultative; research, writing, and editing; and website development services. Our responsibilities also include providing logistical and administrative support for two recurring CFE meetings, one of which is chaired by the U.S. Attorney General.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity – AEIO managed HUD FHEO’s 2010 National Fair Housing Policy Conference in New Orleans, LA. Our responsibilities consisted of selecting the host city and venue, contract negotiation, conference branding and marketing, managing online and on-site registration, coordinating travel and lodging, session note-taking, and on-site support services. Our efforts resulted in a record 928 conference attendees, which represented a 12% increase in attendance over the 2008 conference and a 40% increase from 2006.
- National Science Foundation (NSF), Directorate for Engineering – We provide grant and peer review support services for NSF’s Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation program, which brings scientists from across the country to discuss innovative topics and theories of fundamental engineering research. Since 2010, our team has prepared panel materials and review packets, coordinated panel participation and logistics, provided on-site panel support, and closed out panel outcomes.
Human Capital Management:
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – AEIO has provided a variety of HR management services for the FDA since 2012, including HR policy, workers’ compensation, labor and employee relations, staffing and recruitment, labor classification, employee awards and recognition, benefits, strategy, as well as pay and leave support services.